C.A.P. Payment

Your fines & costs will be calculated for you. If you disagree with the amount owed or for any reason would like to discontinue the payment process, you may use the BACK button, click on any link (Court Home Page or Payment Home Page) or click on the X box (top right corner).

You must enter a Case Number to perform this search.

CAP Locator
Case Number:    First 10 characters of the Case Number (e.g. 19TRD12345)  

Print This Page

 Copyright © 2009 Independence Mayor's Court. All rights reserved.
 This Web Site has been optimized for 1024x768 resolution.